Holistic Healing Hands Acupuncture Inc.
로고
HOME CONTACT US

HOME > Patient's Comments

There was no physical therapy available for my post-hospital stay and I felt my body...
  Poster : Sherman T.      Date : 09-02-03 15:15      Hit : 5689     
There was no physical therapy available for my post-hospital stay and I felt my body was not in balance after loosing 16 pounds and 10 days in the hospital. The pneumonia and the enlarged spleen left me weak and low energy.
My friends suggested acupuncture as a way to bring back my strength and well being. I found Holistic Healing Hands Acupuncture close to my neighborhood of Los Feliz. At my first appointment to Holistic Healing Hands Acupuncture, they explained the process and what occurs when I have acupuncture. I have had nothing but positive results with the acupuncture, acupressure, herbal medicines and cupping.
If you are looking for an alternative/additional treatment to Western Medicine, Holistic Healing Hands Acupuncture is a great place to start. They are very professional and listen to what you have to say.
I would suggest to anyone who has any interest in healing themselves from the inside out and want an medical experience which is supportive and caring make an appointment with Holistic Healing Hands Acupuncture.

Sherman T.

로고